Below are all of the game day rules and policies. Let’s work together to make sure we all have a positive game day experience.
Pre Game Meeting & Group Entry Request –
Security, MLS Stewards and Santa Clara Police are to meet the supporters group at the Red Lot # 3 and escort supporters into the stadium. Meeting will take place 6:15 pm. Supporters should enter at Gate # A (Dignity Health Gate).
NFL Bag Policy –
In compliance with the NFL’s Bag Policy, Levi’s® Stadium prohibits all bag backpacks and other carriers from being brought into the stadium with the following exceptions:
NFL approved clear plastic bags (12” x 6” x 12”)
One gallon clear plastic zip lock type bags
Small Clutch Bag (the size of an adult hand) (4.5” x 6.5”)
All approved bags are subject to inspection upon entry and are subject to additional
inspections within the stadium.
Guests with oversized bags or other prohibited items must check these bags or items
at bag check sites located in front of Intel Gate A and Dignity Health Gate C, Toyota
Gate F. These sites close one hour after the completion of the event.
MLS Prohibited Items –
• Weapons of any kind
• Incendiary devices (i.e. fireworks, smoke bombs, flares, etc.) per Health and Safety Code
12677 and punishable by a fine up to $1000, 6 months in jail, or both).
• Illegal substances, drugs, or chemicals of any kind
• Backpacks and large bags that exceed 16″ x 16″ x 8″
• Poles and/or staffs, of any kind to including but not limited to metal, plastic, or wood (except in designated supporters sections)
• Horns of any kind
• Any missile or projectile like object
• Aerosol cans or pressurized containers
• Laser pointers
• Professional camera equipment; tripods, battery packs, large commercial video cameras
• Frisbees or inflated balls of any kind
• Laser pointers
• Food and beverage or metal, plastic or glass containers brought in from outside the stadium (except for 1 water bottle per person)
• Aerosol cans (i.e. hairspray, silly string, etc.)
• Animals (except approved service dogs)
• Any items deemed by management to be inappropriate, offensive, or potentially hazardous
*Except in designated supporters sections and approved by Stadium Operations
Alcohol Policy –
• Alcohol service ends at the 70minute mark of the match.