With less than two months away to prepare, it is time to revisit the checklist:
- Oil the elbow joints. (Drinks don’t pour themselves.)
- Grease the knee joints. (There’s going to be some jumping out of seats.
- Apologize to the neighbors. (There WILL be some yelling practice going on.)
- Dust off the wooden spoons. (There will be some Galaxy ass-whooping happening!)
- Have your bag ready to go. (We may need to escort the defeated back to their own planet.)
- And last, but not least, pay for yo’ food! (New menu this year!!!)
I know everyone looks forward to those amazingly yummy tacos and quesadillas provided by our amazingly awesome taco guy, but we’ve decided to change it up a bit this year. Courtesy of our same amazingly awesome taco guy, the meal not to be missed will be as follows:
Pulled Pork Sandwiches
BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
Corn on the Cob
Grab yourself a napkin and wipe up that drool. Now get yourself to Paypal and reserve your spot for just $15/person (and yes, it will be all-you-can-eat, just like always!), or pay in cash at your nearest tailgate.
As usual, wristbands will be handed out at the California Clasico tailgate. Make your payments early so we can give Alberto and his crew an accurate count, so he can make sure all walk away happy and full!
Keep an eye out for future information!